Customer Service Support Apprentice - Sypro
Sypro is a privately-owned SaaS provider of contract, project and risk management software solutions to both the private and public sectors. Our award-winning software is used to build and manage schools, academies, hospitals and a wide range of public and private sector buildings and infrastructure across the UK. Our customers include Kier, Vinci, SSE, BAM, Willmott Dixon, NHS England, Faithful & Gould, etc.
We are based in central Hull (Bowlalley Lane, HU1 1XR). We have a young team, develop our own solutions internally and provide our own customer service. We have been in business for 10 years, own our own offices, are financially and cash strong, and unlike a software development agency we don’t rely on having to sell month-on-month to grow. Our growth is controlled and progressive. Check out our websites – www.sypro.co.uk for more details of what our solutions do.
We want you
We want the best people to help us grow Sypro. Your starting salary will depend on your role and experience, but there are benefits that every member of staff receives at Sypro following probation:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays [we include your birthday off!]
- Tailored training & development
- A great working environment – smart casual dress-code, healthy refreshments, down-time facilities [pool table, video games etc. – come take a look!] and regular social events
- Being part of an entrepreneurial team that challenges you and gives you fantastic career progression
About the role
This isn’t just a job… we want someone who wants to build a long-term career with Sypro; you will be part of the success of the business, and you will be treated and rewarded accordingly. What we want you to do:
- Work alongside our Customer Services Support team, using your skills to help us provide support through our helpdesk. This will begin with non-technical user guidance which will develop into investigating issues and collating information to pass over to the Development team
- Feel comfortable (once fully trained) to answer phone calls and respond to emails
- Contribute to the growth of our applications, by assisting the Marketing team in executing the software release process, following our internal brand guidelines
- Long term you will assist our Onboarding team setting up new Clients and partaking in demo’s/online training
What we want you to be like
- A technically minded individual
- Positive outlook geared towards solving problems and finding solutions.
- Passionate about learning new skills and enhancing your abilities.
- Ambitious and keen to build a career.
- A team player – whilst there’s always an element of working without direct supervision, it’s important to remember that we’re all in this together!
What skills, qualifications and talents we want you to have
- 5 or more GCSE’s at A*-C level (Maths and English required)
- IT literate, proficient with Excel, Word etc
- Desirable to have knowledge of databases (SQL and MySQL) and writing SQL queries
- Higher education (A Level, BTEC, Foundation or degree level) or experience in a similar field
- Able to use systems to record information and track performance, training will be provided
- Great Interpersonal skills; whether it’s helping a customer with an issue or explaining a problem internally
- A commitment to deadlines and a desire to ‘fly’ the flag for the customer
Please submit your application and a full up to date CV by email to email@example.com Please include a contact telephone number and email address.