Account Executive - Payzone
To provide a bespoke, personal and exceptional merchant experience during the sales process, our Account Managers will provide an industry-unique customer journey helping our customers grow their business through taking payments with Payzone.
Multi skilled in many aspects of taking payments, our Account Managers are payment experts with a focus on making payments Simple, Personal and Beneficial for the businesses they work with.
Payscale: £17.5k basic rising to £20k after 12 months
OTE: £35K with uncapped commissions
- Engage new customers proactively via telephone following their application being received, setting the precedent for a first-class merchant journey. Walk our customers through a series of “Steps” which are designed to cover all aspects of Taking Payments.
- As part of the wider Account Management team, make and deliver a significant contribution to the number of customers who complete their merchant journey and process regular payment with Payzone. Reach and exceed objectives with regards to the number of customer journeys completed, the conversion of new sales to Transacting customers and the retention of new customers.
- Adopt the core principles and components of a successful Account Manager, meeting all expectations with regards to the standards expected when interacting with our customers. Our Account Managers will be expected to meet aspiring standards with regards to delivering exceptional service, managing customer expectations and building relationships with customers.
- Develop specialist knowledge within a certain “Account Manager Specialism” to maximise the level of support we can offer an bring real value to growing the businesses we work with – Our Account Managers will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of all aspects of their specialist role such as product knowledge, troubleshooting, PCI compliance and the ever-evolving technology in the payment industry.
- Utilise excellent customer – Account Manager relationships to achieve targets and expectations with regards to identifying additional needs and products which will add further value to our customers and support their business growth. Engage with new product initiatives and work against agreed KPIs.
- Working within a dynamic and fast-moving environment, display levels of drive and organisation which ensure your allocated customers expectations are met with regards to the number of contacts made, following up customer needs, resolving any dissatisfaction promptly and “Doing what we say we will, every time.”
- Develop excellent inter-team relationships so a mutual focus and drive is built to deliver a world class Account management team. Work with colleagues closely to resolve problems, deliver effective customer handovers and share best practise.
To apply for this role send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org