De Smet Rosedowns Ltd is part of the International Desmet Ballestra Group - the world’s leading supplier of Vegetable Oil Processing equipment.
As part of our GLOBAL expansion program and heavy investment in new equipment, we require the following trained staff.
Applications are invited from time-served machinists preferably with CNC experience.
To cover general workshop duties, to include grinding, drilling, and milling.
Customer Service Engineers:
To work on our range of machines at customer sites in various locations abroad and to work in the Fitting Shop at our premises as required.
- The above positions may involve shift working and/or working abroad.
- The candidates must be capable of working unsupervised to a high level.
- Allowances will be included for working away
- Competitive rates
- Plenty of overtime
- Excellent shift pay allowance,
- Bonus schemes
- Pension contribution with insurance benefits
Please send your CV to:
De Smet Rosedowns Ltd