Tricoya Ventures UK (TVUK) Ltd is a joint venture between Tricoya Technologies Ltd, Medite Europe DAC and BP Chemicals. The company is building and operating the first Tricoya® production plant at our Hull, Saltend site.
Tricoya® Wood Elements (www.tricoya.com) are produced using Accsys Group’s proprietary technology for the acetylation of wood chips, and particles for use in the fabrication of panel products such as medium density fibreboard and particle-board. These products demonstrate enhanced durability and dimensional stability which allow them to be used in a variety of applications that were once limited to tropical hardwood or man-made products.
The TVUK plant will operate with a team of around 30 people for the first line and there is the potential to extend in the future.
This is a full time role based on the Saltend Site in Hull and candidates must be capable of arriving on site quickly if required. The role may also require some travel to the Accsys Group Accoya® Plant in Arnhem, Netherlands and the TTL/Accsys Group head office in London.
- Develop, set up and lead office administration systems and supplies
- Development of a site document management system
- Document formatting, tracking and completing
- Training programme management including material preparation
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for supporting the site teams in providing administration & assurance support
- Maintain and track office equipment, stationary and office supply stocks for main office and plant teams
- Act as the first point of contact for all general administration including site access, inductions and company communications within Tricoya teams
- Develop and manage the site HR function and liaise with corporate HR function including duties such payroll, sickness tracking, back to work, medical records, holidays and local HR records
- Training support include tracking of site inductions, training records and authorisations and the preparation and management of support documentation
- Support the establishment of an Operational Document Management system including document numbering and revision tracking, document review and compliance reporting
- Support the development and management of Action Tracker Systems including production of regular of status reports
- Support for the production of reports and operational statistics for the plant management team
- Purchasing support including production of purchase orders, raising invoices, receipt goods / services within the company system as requested by engineering/operational teams
- Issuing and purchase of general PPE for the site team
Qualification / Experience requirements:
- Enthusiastic all-rounder who is a high performer at their best at all times.
- Excellent computer and IT system skills – must have good working knowledge of Office.
- Experience in plant management systems is desirable.
- Technical administration and document control systems.
- NVQ Level 3, or equivalent in Business Administration/HR is desirable.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for liaising with customers, senior management, plant teams, corporate functions and other business areas staff
- Self-driven and able to manage tasks from start to finish taking ownership of duties and responsibilities.
- Experience of working within the chemical industry or allied industries would be advantageous.
- Good level of education including English and Maths
Focus on Results
Result oriented to achieve the goals.
Works with others to achieve goals, shares information with colleagues and support colleagues.Gives explanation in clear terms.Keeps colleagues informed of the progress of the work.
Attention to quality & safety
Committed to achieving and maintaining the required quality and safety; sets high standards for their own performance.
Start-up and handling of actions without the help of others.
Identifies issues / problems and come up with ideas / solutions. - Is aware of the impact of their own actions and behaviour on the end result or the atmosphere in the team.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org