Release for Sale Administrator (FTC)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Release for Sale Administrator to join our Quality Team – on a fixed term contract basis) on the Hull Supply site.
Reporting into the Release for Sale Manager and working within the release for sale team, this role is responsible for checking all batch documentation, working closely with colleagues in manufacturing for completeness, and recommend release to the Qualified Person (QP).
Is this You?
In order to meet customer service targets the factory produces a large number of batches all with a short turn-around time. The personal skills required for this role are:
- be highly organised
- meticulous, conscientious, and an eye for detail
- proactive, seeking out potential issues and highlighting or dealing with these, both in terms of improving documentation across the factory and in speeding velocity in release for sale
- Good computer skills, in particular being capable of building and using excel spreadsheets as this is a key feature of the role
- Experience of or knowledge of a fast moving consumer goods factory environment and the Quality compliance aspects of product release
- Ability to work to stretching targets
- Awareness of quality/Good Manufacturing Practice and experience of a key performance indicator (KPI) focussed environment
In return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply now following this link http://d.rfer.us/RBSOCIALLRSbQ for a chance to really change the game!