NSV is a specialist supplier of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and systems. Originally formed to serve North Sea oil and gas industries operating in the world's most hostile conditions, today the company has a global reputation for quality, reliability and customer service in all industries.
The company is renowned for innovative solutions; designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining systems for offshore and onshore clients worldwide. Quality and reliability are paramount at NSV, an ISO 9001 quality accredited company. Our dedicated teams of engineers ensure each project is completed on schedule and in full accordance with the client's requirements. Our service department ensures high quality installation and commissioning with support available once the equipment is operational.
Hours of work:
The candidate role includes:
- Correct interpretation of refrigeration drawings, diagrams and route cards
- Achieve a reliable and acceptable standard of planning and completion of documentation at the first attempt
- Use of hand and power tools
- Install project specific pipework and components
- Identify refrigeration problems and perform fault finding to carry out corrections / repairs
- Follow regulations based on relevant safety standards
- Assist in the training and instruction of apprentices and other work colleagues
- Perform brazing and refrigerant gas handling (F-Gas)
- Have a working knowledge of electrical circuits
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to: