Enertek International Ltd is the UK’s leading independent gas appliance research, design and development consultancy, and operates a UKAS accredited quality system in accordance with ISO EN17025.
Enertek seek to appoint a Quality / H&S Engineer to join their small but successful team based in Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
The Quality / H&S Engineer will be responsible for the day to day operation and maintenance of the quality system.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess a ‘can do attitude’, and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Maintaining the quality manual, documentation and records
• Organising the calibration of all instrumentation internal / external
• Reinstalling and recommissioning equipment following calibration
• Liaising with the engineering team to ensure compliance with the quality system.
• Conducting internal quality audits
• Investigating and resolving non compliances
• Dealing with UKAS to maintain accreditation status and updates where necessary.
• To ensure quality assurance requirements are satisfied in accordance with the companies UKAS accreditation.
• Administer and maintain the company’s H&S procedures.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and favourable working conditions including flexible holiday arrangements.
Required Skills Qualifications:
The successful candidate is expected to be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in an engineering or quality discipline with relevant practical experience in a development laboratory or design office environment.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Application Instructions: Please visit http://www.enertekinternational.com/recruitment
Closing Date: ongoing