Quality Compliance Co-ordinator 9 Month FTC/Secondment
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Quality Compliance Co-ordinator to join our Quality Compliance Team on the Hull Supply site.
The role is fixed term for nine months.
The Quality Compliance Co-ordinator will:
- Maintain Regulatory and corporate compliance to GMP standard
- Management of complaints to ensure effective escalation, communication, and close out
- Influencing other supply functions to deliver agreed CAPAs on time
- Communication, coordination, and support for departments throughout supply and the wider business
- Supporting the compliance team for external audits through preparation, coordination, and presentation of compliance topics
- Effective use of data to identify trends and action improvement with this knowledge
- Prepare and present all time-bound compliance tasks via Key Performance Indicators and strive to ensure on-time completion of all open actions
- Perform trending of product and compliance activity data to identify areas for improvement and determine appropriate improvements
- Coordination of the input and collation of Hull factory Annual Product Quality Reviews and recommendations on improvement based on PQR
- Coordination and CAPA management for Store Checks
- Investigations into stability failures
- Support for internal audits including suggestions for improvement and monitoring of action completion
Is this You?
- A science graduate with experience in a GMP or other regulated industry
- Good understanding of manufacturing operations & quality management systems.
- Knowledge of the legal requirements, rules and guidance covering the manufacture of pharmaceutical products in Europe
- QA systems audit experience is desirable with well-developed risk assessment skills
- A good communicator who can effectively influence and instil accountability in others
- Motivated to raise standards and improve processes within a Quality environment
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply now following this link http://d.rfer.us/RBSOCIALLRSbQ for a chance to really change the game!