QC Analyst - Ongoing Stability (1 Year FTC)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a QC Analyst to join our Quality Team on the Hull Supply site.
The QC Analyst is:
- Accountable and responsible for the day to day execution of analytical and quality system\support related tasks relating to the QC area workload, as defined by the QC Lab Area Lead, QC Quality Leader or QC Laboratory Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that they deliver their output effectively and efficiently in compliance with Good Control Laboratory practice thereby providing continuous support to our consumer quality and customer service performance in the RB business
- Able to demonstrate clear and timely progress towards being able to effectively & efficiently perform routine day to day tasks under minimal supervision, and understands their accountability for the quality of work delivered
- Able to demonstrate that they meet or exceeds the criteria for the role as defined & documented by laboratory management
Is this You?
- An Analytical Chemist with a HNC\HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Have some experience in HPLC\GC\Dissolution\Wet Chemistry\Titrimetry (this is not essential but would be an advantage)
- Happy to be primarily laboratory based, but also involved in some report writing in addition to routine data management (ie processing reporting and checking of analytical data)
- Keen and able to carry out analysis of products in the RB Healthcare portfolio using fully validated methods of testing and local Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with registered specifications
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply now following this link http://d.rfer.us/RBSOCIALLRSbQ for a chance to really change the game!