Procurement Project Manager
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Procurement Project Manager to join our Procurement team, based on Hull Supply site.
The Procurement Project Manager (PPM) is:
- The main representative of the Procurement function within the Supply site
- The key interphase between the factory and Global/ENA Procurement
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of projects driven by Procurement, Supply and Category for the Hull Supply site, in in line with the Global/ENA Purchasing strategies contributing to growth and maximizing profitability
- Responsible for providing support for the supervision of new projects related to cost improvements and will directly manage Local Raw, Pack and NPS (Non production spend) contracts and will collaborate with Global NPS for the categories globally managed
Is this You?
- Experienced in Procurement, ideally on Direct Spend with a Business Management School or Master of International Purchasing Degree or equivalent qualification
- A decision maker who is able to operate autonomously and independently
- Possess entrepreneurial skills in innovation
- A problem solver who can influence; tenacious and tough-minded when needed
- Achievement focussed and committed to completing challenges that are started
- Not fazed by working in a direct and often pressurised environment – and flexible in responding to changing priorities
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply now following this link http://d.rfer.us/RBSOCIALLRSbQ for a chance to really change the game!