RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Project Engineer to join our External Manufacturing team.
This role is responsible in:
- Project management & coordination of change management via cross-functional working, supporting the ENA commercial teams in delivering NPDs, EPDs, source transfers within budgets and deadlines and ensure the achievement of set objectives
- Manage and own the project CPS for all innovations and work closely with commercial functions to ensure all stakeholders stick to deadlines so overall project is delivered on time
- Maintain effective working relationships with 3rd party vendors, define the planning parameters, align the service level agreement and managing the first delivery in OTIF
- Work closely with production planning teams to ensure there is a smooth transition from project team to planning team
Is this You?
- Experience in (supply/demand planning) or Project Management
- Knowledge of Manufacturing technologies (both on the making as well as the related filling and packing technology)
- With basic planning knowledge/skills and familiar with MRP
- Ability to manage a Critical Path Schedule for Projects
- Has a positive and motivating influence.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Good planning and organisational ability
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply now following this link https://rbsocial.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/project-engineer-3393 for a chance to really change the game!