MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN - HULL
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Man Tech to join our Operations Team – Liquids Packing on the Hull Supply site.This is a critical role in the Operations (Packing) environment.
The Man Tech is recognised as the owner of a packing line and the leader of a small team (typically 3 Operators but occasionally 4 including the Man Tech) within the operations environment. Man Techs need to have basic to good engineering knowledge (need to be time served\have formal apprentice training) to ensure maximum line efficiency with accountability and ownership to deliver the line Key Performance Indicators in their operational area. This is an operations focussed role, with a dotted line into the Engineering function.
Is this You?
- Able to operate lines to manufacture\pack product in line with the plan, whilst providing technical support to ensure operational effectiveness
- Ensures Quality and Health and Safety Key Performance Indicator targets are consistently achieved as a minimum
- Ensures Customer service, Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and waste targets are exceeded by the line team
- Conducts, leads and delivers changeover activity with a focus on change over reduction
- Trains, develops and assesses the team to ensure flexibility is achieved within the team
- Conducts, leads and develop teams in troubleshooting, maintenance and Continuous Improvement (CI) activities
In return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!
Closing date: 31.01.2018