Engineering Project Manager
Enertek International Ltd is the U.K’s leading independent gas appliance research, design and development consultancy, with a client base including many of the leading names in the gas heating industry throughout the U.K., Europe and North America.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Hours of work: 37.5
Enertek seek to appoint an additional Project Manager to join their small but successful team based in Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
As a Project Manager you will report to the Senior Management team and be responsible for delivering client’s projects to a high standard on time and within budget.
Typical projects include engineering research, design, development, product testing and assessment of gas, oil, electrical and electrical appliances including new technologies (Heat pumps, mCHP and hydrogen combustion).
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess a ‘can do attitude’ and be able to work with minimum supervision to co-ordinate and implement all project management activities from project conception to completion.
• Planning, costing and scheduling tasks
• Problem solving, encouraging innovation and providing technical solutions
• Client liaison, report preparation and presentation
• Involvement in project work both individually and as part of a team
• The ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• The ability to interpret and work with British, European and American product Standards
• To ensure quality assurance requirements are satisfied in accordance with the companies UKAS accreditation
• Occasional UK and International travel may be required
In return the company offers a competitive salary and favourable working conditions including flexible holiday arrangements.
Required Skills Qualifications:
The successful candidate is expected to be degree qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering or scientific discipline with relevant practical experience in a development laboratory or design office environment.
Desirable Skills Qualifications:
Knowledge or experience with the design or development of domestic or commercial gas, oil or electrical appliances would be a distinct advantage.
Please visit http://www.enertekinternational.com/recruitment