NSV is a specialist supplier of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and systems. Originally formed to serve North Sea oil and gas industries operating in the world's most hostile conditions, today the company has a global reputation for quality, reliability and customer service in all industries.
The company is renowned for innovative solutions; designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining systems for offshore and onshore clients worldwide. Quality and reliability are paramount at NSV, an ISO 9001 quality accredited company. Our dedicated teams of engineers ensure each project is completed on schedule and in full accordance with the client's requirements. Our service department ensures high quality installation and commissioning with support available once the equipment is operational.
Hours of work:
We currently have an opportunity for a time served Electrician to work as part of a multi-discipline manufacturing team providing the electrical support within the team, reporting to electrical charge hand and works Manager. The electrician is responsible for the completion of their allocated tasks within the manufacturing team on time, to specification and to an acceptable standard. To this end the electrician performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, working to project deadlines, working closely with colleagues in a multi-disciplined team and electrical testing.
The candidate should have evidence of the following experience:
- 17th edition
- Hazardous area build knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Working within a project team
- Reading and understanding of manufacturing and project documentation & drawings
- An understanding of electrical controls
- Control Panel build and wiring
The candidate role includes:
- Installation of cable management systems
- Installation of cables and fitting cable glands
- Building, wiring and testing of control panels
- Fault finding on PLC based and relay logic control systems
- Follow regulations based on relevant safety standards
- Assist in the training and instruction of apprentices and other work colleagues
- Achieve a reliable and acceptable standard of planning and completion of documentation
- Site maintenance and up keep
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to: