Electrical Technician / Panel Builder
Hydrocore Limited is a dynamic, modern manufacturing company committed to the production of high quality Fire Suppression Systems and we are based in Hull, East Yorkshire.
We are looking to add an Electrical Technician / Panel Builder to our existing team.
The role holder will be part of the production team and will primarily be responsible for building electrical control panels from electrical schematics and panel layout drawings and assisting with assembly of Fire Suppression Systems.
Minimum of 3 years within the electrical industry (manufacturing and/or installation) desirable.
- Placement of components
- Wiring of all components
- Electrical Testing
- Mechanical preparation of the Skids and Electrical panel enclosures
- Ability to use own initiative working independently or as part of the team.
- Motivated individual with the discipline of producing high standards of work.
Qualifications and Skills
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 Electrotechnical Installation or equivalent
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulation
- Experience of 3-phase and 12-24VDC electrical control systems
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Basic PLC programming knowledge
- FLT Licence
Salary: dependant on experience
Hours: 40 per week - Plus overtime as required to complete projects to required deadlines
Pension: Company Contributory Pension Scheme
Holidays: 25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Statutory Bank holidays).
Contract Type: Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: 15th April 2018