Electrical Project Engineer
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Project Engineer to join our Engineering Team based on the Hull Supply site.
The Project Engineer:
- Plans, executes and leads project activities for feasibility studies, equipment specifications, supplier selections, equipment commissioning and validation
- Generates and manages budgets
The role is also responsible for the adherence with relevant health and safety guidelines throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Is this You?
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects; Identify and manage project blockers before a critical path is affected and plan engineering works to minimise impact on production operations.
- Educated to a high standard with successful project engineering experience gained in FMCG or Pharmaceutical.
- Have knowledge and application of UK regulatory standards; knowledge of American regulatory standards desirable
- Able to demonstrate financial and commercial acumen when identifying business issues/opportunities
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply now following this link http://d.rfer.us/RBSOCIALLRSbQ for a chance to really change the game!