Commercial Head of Hull Plant
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, SiemensGamesa provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. SiemensGamesa realizes that it’s only through our people that we can continue to outpace our competitors, break new ground and set new standards for progress in societies worldwide. That’s why we work hard to make sure we offer excellent rewards and opportunities to our employees.
The Commercial Head is an integral role of the Hull Factory Management team and reports directly to the Commercial Head of Offshore Operations. This person is responsible for all financial activities in the Factory and heads the Controlling & Finance team.
- Heading the Controlling & Finance team
- Responsible for the financial management (Quality, Cost, On Time, Assets, Audits).
- Budgeting process and achieving of targets
- Guiding technical partners in commercial matters.
- Assurance of correctness of books and records
- Compliance of factory business activities i.e. Sarbanes Oxley/Signature protocol
- Product costing according to SiemensGamesa costing guidelines
- Factory Price calculations and release
- Investment decision making
- Establish a cost-awareness in the factory and ensures achievement of cost out
- Collaborate with other factories in the Offshore OPS network and beyond
- Internal: Other SGRE factories, Real Estate, Purchasing, Controlling&Finance, project and site managements teams, specialist departments (insurance, tax, legal, accounting), other contributing dept. within SGRE in UK, DK and DE
- External: Sub-contract organizations and consultants
What behaviors are important?
- As a person you are outgoing and persistent
- Have the ability to work with complex processes
- You will be a skilled communicator who can easily interact at all organizational levels
- You are a cooperative team player and you are eager to learn.
- You will be result-oriented and focused on improving processes
Required experience and qualifications:
Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Management Accounting or similar
Working experience in an intercultural environment desirable
Factory Controlling and Financial Processes
Accounting Principles (IFRS)
IT systems – Spiridon and SAP (RBP) especially the modules CO,FI,MM,SD, and with other standard Office IT Systems
To apply for this role follow the link below: