RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Activity Manager to join our Hull team to Project manage and coordinate the management of change in new and existing products into new markets with cross-functional teams.
This role is responsible in
- Implement the introduction of new products up to 6 months before launch to first commercial supply of product.
- Manage the changes to products in market, ensuring that regulatory processes are followed and cost is minimised during the introduction process.
- Manage multiple and complex projects at any one time (up to 250)
- Ensure effective liaison with R&D, Regulatory, Category and local Marketing and Supply teams to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
Is this You?
- Educated to a high standard, with successful experience in manufacturing technology gained in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Knowledge of UK and European FDA standards and legislation.
- You'll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen when identifying business issues/opportunities.
- Action-orientated and energetic, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving - driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles.
- Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to travel and/or relocate international
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply now following this link http://d.rfer.us/RBSOCIALLRSbQ for a chance to really change the game!