CatZero is an award winning personal development charity working across the Humber region. With support from Green Port Hull, they are offering a 12 week programme aimed at the long term unemployed between the ages of 18 and 60
The programme is based on CatZero's personal development scheme, which has worked with over 1400 participants to date, and offers an alternative approach to training and gaining the skills needed to move into work.
One to one sessions take place to assist the individual to address their holistic needs, and in addition the programme will support individuals to:
- Increase their life skills, self-belief, confidence and motivation
- Gain access to six accredited qualifications relevant to employment, which will be presented in a new CV.
- Meet potential employers/training providers
- Try new activities such as rock climbing, boxercise and kayaking, all designed to increase fitness, motivation and confidence.
- There will also be the opportunity to crew our 72’ Challenge yacht and see the renewable developments on the Humber.
The course is completely FREE and will not affect an individual’s benefits. For more information: